6 Tips for Choosing Real Estate Commission Advance Companies
Posted by Premier Commission on February 19, 2014 in Commission Advances
Why should you have to wait until closing day to get paid your commission on a real estate sale you’ve just made? Why stay awake at night worrying about your business expenses until the day comes to receive your hard-earned commission? The solution is very simple: real estate commission advance companies. They provide access to alternative funding helping you gain access to your commission fast without waiting for months.
However, not all real estate commission advance companies are created equal, so here are 5 tips to help you choose the best one for your needs:
- No Hidden Fees – No commission advance company should charge you more than a discount fee. Serious companies do not encourage the proliferation of hidden fees under any circumstances. It is crucial that you avoid working with such companies that charge administrative fees, minimum fees, wire fees, application fees or reserve holdbacks. Premier Commission offers one flat fee that is easy to understand!
- No Credit Checks – Not so great credit? No problem. Look for real estate commission advance companies that don’t require a credit check. They provide you with funding based on a contract of sale and a pending commission, which you basically sell to them. There is no way that you can get the money without paying to them so their risk is minimal.
- Same-Day Approval – The approval process should be very quick for any real estate commission advances. The list of documents is very simple and easy to submit, and well established real estate commission advance companies should not need more than 24 hours to process your application and deposit your commission advance into your bank account.
- Simple Application – An online application is now the standard for real estate commission advances. The advance company you choose to work with should offer a quick application form and a very concise and clear list of documents that can be emailed or faxed.
- No Minimum or Maximum – Your chosen real estate commission companies should not impose a minimum or a maximum size commission that can be advanced. There should be no minimum fees either, so pay attention to the less obvious conditions that some advance companies may have.
- You Can Advance More Than One Deal – Real estate agents know very well that they may require funding on several deals at one time. Although many companies have a problem with the number of advances outstanding at any time, there are well established real estate commission advance companies like Premier Commission who do not impose any restrictions in this respect. Approval for your commission advance does not depend on the amount, but on the conditions of each respective deal. Each deal is treated and assessed separately.
There are a number of companies across the US that offer commission advances to real estate agents, so do your homework before choosing one. Premier Commission is the nation’s premier commission advance company. Call us today to get started or complete our online commission advance application.